Palonot F1 gives the highest Euroclass B-s1,d0 fire retardancy while:
- Reducing the time and effort required for treatment
- Reducing the required time and space for drying.
Over 10 years of research
Palonot is the result of more than 10 years of research and development – despite its efficiency it doesn’t corrode metallic structures or affect the mechanical properties of wood. Palonot F1 also doesn’t contain any Substances of Very High Concern or other indoor air pollutants, and it fulfills ISO 9001 and 14001 standard requirements.
Exceptional fire retardant properties of Palonot
- Compliant with EU fire retardant durability standard (DRF INT 2).
- Palonot F1 treated wood products can achieve emission classes M1 and E1 for building materials.
- Dries quickly and can be piled as wet after the treatment.
Surface impregnation of natural fibre panels, spruce and birch plywood
- Retention 180 – 250 g/m2
- 12 mm thick spruce plywood with airgap
- Fire class B-s1, d0 (EN 13501-1)
- FIGRA (0.2) 50,6 W/s at 432 s
- FIGRA (0.4) 50,6 W/s at 432 s
- THR(600) 4.1 MJ
- SMOGRA 13.5 m2/s2 at 369 s
- TSP(600) 39.9 s2